The Pantry!
I am blessed with a pantry closet in my kitchen. A lot of apartments I have been in have not had a closet space like this one. If you don't have a pantry there are portable pantry units you can buy at target. I went to Walmart and Hobby lobby and purchased several stackable organization containers. They were in the Kitchen section by the sink drainers. I spent around $80 all together. You could easily use stuff you already have around the house though. This is a picture of the pantry before.

I took out everything out of the cabinets first. I put all the cereal in the dispensable containers. I then decided which products would easily fit in which containers. Then slowly but surely put everything back in the cabinets. This was the finished product!



It was already pretty organized to begin with but this just made it ten times better. Everything is labeled and in the same area.
I had another quick project that I'll add in. I have extra sheets and comforters in my daughter's closet. The problem is that is where all of her toys are too so that when company comes over there isn't just toys in the middle of the room. I didn't want sheets just sitting at the top. So I bought these $8 bins at Walmart and used some paint markers to label them. Here is the finished result!

Well its late but tomorrow I shall have more!
No comments:
Post a Comment